Payment – Prices
- To confirm a booking, a deposit is required. The balance of your holiday cost is due 2 months prior to your arrival or as specified on your confirmation. If you book within 2 months of your arrival date, the full amount is due at the time of booking unless otherwise specified on your confirmation.
- All prices mentioned are in euro and are accurate at the time of reservation and will not be altered to you after confirmation of the booking has been received.
- Z&X Holiday Villas, reserves the right to increase or decrease published prices of any unsold properties at any time. The price however, of your chosen property will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If balances are not paid when due, then your booking will be considered as cancelled and your deposit will be considered as a cancellation fee payment.
- If you need to cancel a confirmed booking, this must be done in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cancellation is effective when a confirmation of the cancellation is sent by us.
- No fee will apply for cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival date
- 50% cancellation fee will be invoiced for cancellations received 29-7 days prior to arrival date.
- 100% cancellation fee will be invoiced for cancellations received from 6-0 days prior to arrival date and for no shows.
- The cancellation charges are based on the number of day’s notice before arrival when we are advised of the cancellation.
- We accept responsibility to provide the accommodation as described on our website, but shall not be liable in circumstances where we are prevented from providing the accommodation because of events outside our control, such as flood, fire, adverse weather conditions, war, threat of war, civil disturbance or acts of any local or national government.
- The accommodation can only be occupied by the people named at the time of booking or subsequently advised in writing by e-mail. If additional people are found to be present at the villa, the supplier may terminate the contract immediately and require all occupants to leave. No refund shall be due in these circumstances.
- 2-bedroom villa: 4 persons
- 3-bedroom villa: 6 persons
- 4-bedroom villa: 8 persons
- In the case where the maximum occupancy rule is not adhered to, the management reserves the right to demand immediate evacuation of all tenants.
- Most of our villas provide one baby cot. This needs to be requested and prebooked at the time of the booking.
- Additionally we may supply max. one (1) camp bed suitable for a child, which will be charged at €21.00 per day.
Damages, Breakages & Pets
- A damage deposit is collected before you check in at the villa (or one day after). This is returned to you after check out and so long as there are no damages to the villa and there is no need for excessive cleaning.
- Should any damage (other than every day wear and tear) be caused to the property or the contents of it, you will be required to arrange immediate reimbursement of the cost of repair or replacement directly with us, prior to the end of the holiday.
- It is always advisable to take out insurance against cancellation, property damages, accident or personal loss.
- Unfortunately due to very strict health regulations, we are obliged to inform you that pets are not allowed in any villa.
- Air-conditioning is an optional extra and is payable locally for the whole duration of your stay at the villa.
- The activated units must only be used while you are in the property, with all windows and doors kept closed. Under no circumstances must the units be left on continuously while the property is unoccupied.
- Some villas offer Safety Boxes. Should you wish to use this facility, a refundable deposit of €30.00 is required, which will be refunded to you upon your departure.
Check-in & Check -out
- Check in: 4PM.
- Check out: 10AM.
- Should you require late check out, kindly inform us beforehand. Provided that it is possible, an extra charge of €40 will apply for departure after between 10AM and 4PM.
- Check out between 4PM and 10PM the charge for a full extra day will apply.
- Most of our villas enjoy private swimming pools. Please take great care by the pool area if under the influence of alcohol, accidents may and sometimes do occur.
- We recommend that you do not dive into the swimming pool.
- Children must be supervised in the swimming pool area.
- Please note that we do not provide any umbrellas since all of our villas have covered areas.
Pool Heating (where available):
- Must be requested and rebooked at time of booking. This is an additional charge of €350 per week and payable at the time of booking.
- Maid service is every 7 days.
- Bed linen and bath towels are also changed every 7 days.
- It is advisable for you to bring your own beach towels as these are not provided by us.
- All special requests must be stated on your booking form or requested in writing otherwise we cannot guarantee that your requests will be adhered to.
- Photographs are intended to give an overall impression of our villas. The Management does not accept any responsibility for items of furniture etc, which appear in photographs but may have been changed or removed, nor for any changes to aspects which may have changed since photographs were taken.
- Any building work which may commence in the local area is outside of our control and we can not be held responsible for any resulting disturbance.
- However, should we become aware of any building work which may be considered to aversely affect the enjoyment of your holiday we will notify you as soon as possible and whenever possible offer you the opportunity to transfer you to an alternative villas at the same price.
Your Personal Information
- The personal information provided by the user and stored by the company is confidential.
- This information may only be used by Z&X Group for reasons concerning services provided to the user/client by the group, for informing clients about offers, new facilities or services, and in any research and study carried out by the group for creating new services or improving existing services, as well as for statistics and advertising.
- At no time will this information be revealed to third persons unless legally required by the police, Public Prosecutor, any legal or official public administrative, financial or other authority for the purposes of the eradication or control of criminal acts or within the framework of official investigations for the purpose of the eradication or control of criminal acts carried out by the user or in which the user has participated either directly or indirectly.